Saturday, 5 February 2011

May Day

Well I am in favour of the May day holiday, Spring is the wonderful time of year and I am always busy getting the outside up to scratch.

If any off the bank holidays need moving its the August one, I believe its been moved before from the beginning of August to the end. In my opinion it just adds to the problems of the six week school holiday by concentrating family holidays to the end of August.

And does not that long haul up to Christmas, make Christmas all the more special when you get there.

I am going to put my Conservative hat on and say No change please, if we cant make it better then leave it alone.

Behind it seems to me is the same idea the last lot had about making us feel more British, which is mad or in other words Identity politics, which is something we really need to get away from.

No comments: