Thursday, 30 December 2010

Climate Wars

It seems civil war has broken out in Mike Lockwood, from the UK's Rutherford-Appleton Laboratory head.

2007 and "No Sun Link" to climate change

and its settled. that is all.

"This should settle the debate" and the killer line ""You can't just ignore bits of data that you don't like," well thank goodness for that,so I take it the liars from UEA and the Hockey team will be ostracised from public science?

And so to 2010 in the middle of the third straight global warming/cooling winter, and guess what, its all the suns fault.



Mind you if Mike his having trouble understanding the logical conclusions of his own arguments spare a thought for Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) they are in full meltdown mode, I kid you not this is shit hot funny!

Now I don't claim to know the truth on this matter, but what I do know is how to spot a claimed for "scientific" argument, I know this because its really very, very simple. If it (thesis, argument) cannot in some way be shown to be possibly false then it ain't science.

As said before, I would be surprised if mankind did not have some sort off impact on the climate, but I would be more surprised if the predictions of the warm-mongers were in anyway correct that said from on going "settled" debate it seems to me the warmsters are descending into self parody.

No comments: