Sunday, 13 December 2009

Roll Your Own Climate (Deniar) Models

The Yard, and his drinking mate Nick Cohen have been calling people names again, I will forgive them, we all make arses of ourselves now and again.

I have had one of my questions answered, by a big oil Geologist about China's CO2 emissions, apparently it sticks around a while, the other question relating to the Climate Wars of the middle era, seems to be very contentious, and I would say on balance again listening to my big oil buddy ( dont read on if offended ), the MWP was more than just a North Atlantic event.

So if you are looking to kill some time over the Christmas period, you might try to have a go yourself at this climatology business, and see if you can get the world to warm up with the proxy data, I cant.

No comments: